How do I know which class is best for my child?
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Be sure to read the schedule carefully so you are selecting the appropriate age group, level and time that works for you.
- Each class has the time listed first, then the type of class (Jazz, Ballet etc.) and then the age.
- If a class indicates that it is a LEVEL 2 it is expected and recommended that dancers have minimum of 2-3 years of experience in that dance form.
- All colour coded or greyed out classes are COMPETITIVE level ONLY. You must have auditioned and been accepted into the competitive program to register for these classes.
- Please note: Schedule is subject to change.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE 2017-2018 CLASS SCHEDULE
**REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 26th for the 2017-2018 SEASON