Summer Camps 2021
SUMMER DANCE CAMPS
Summer Dance Camp 2021 will be a bit different this year but is sure to still be a fun filled week for your camper to explore their creative side and be active. Please read through our updated policies & procedures below as well as all of our camp program details. Space is very limited so don't miss out!
1/2 Day Camp (Ages 4-6 or 6-12): 9:00am-12:00pm - Limited spaces available
Full Day Camp (Ages 6-12): 9:00am-4:00pm -
(no before and after care available). Limited spaces available
$175 + hst per week (half day)
$300 +hst per week (Full-Day)
JULY 12th – JULY 16th
SUMMER DANCE CAMP
SUMMER DANCE CAMP
- Significantly limiting our capacity. Group sizes will not exceed 13 campers and 2 camp leaders. Groups will remain in their own spaces and not mix with other groups during camp activities or pick-up/drop off times.
- Groups will have separate drop-off/pick-up areas. Campers will enter the building directly through our outside doors that lead into the room they will be assigned to, eliminating the need to enter through main doors or use of lobby/common areas. Lobby and office areas will be closed during camp.
- Campers & staff will be screened daily before being permitted to enter camp. Anyone showing flu like symptoms will be asked to remain home and/or not permitted into camp. Parents will not be allowed to enter the camp rooms.
- Our facilities will be professionally deep cleaned and disinfected prior to the start of each camp week. Frequent cleaning and disinfecting will take place throughout each camp day. Camp groups will be assigned designated washrooms per group.
- Campers will be asked to arrive with a plastic laundry style basket to keep their own personal items contained in one spot. In the basket, we ask to have a yoga mat, lunch & snacks, water bottle, sunscreen, & hat.
- Our garage doors will be opened as much as possible (weather dependant) to allow for increased fresh air flow.
- Campers will be spaced 6ft apart with clear floor markings so they understand what is their safe space when doing all camp activities.
- Crafts & activity bags will be given out in separate ziplock bags for each camper.
- Frequent hand washing will be promoted & hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Camp participants and staff will wear a mask as per OPH guidelines.