COVID-19 Policies and Safety Protocols
Current Covid-19 Protocols & Guidelines
If the participant is showing 2 or more of the following symptoms for no other underlying reason(seasonal allergies etc): Fever or signs of a fever(such as chills), new cough or worsening chronic enough, sore throat, headache, runny nose, new onset of fatigue, new onset of muscle pain, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, then the participant is asked to NOT ATTEND CLASS. Anyone showing signs of illness will not be permitted into the class.
- Dancers are to be dropped off at the garage door entrance for the studio where they are taking their class.
- Dancers are to only bring a small bag of what they need for their class(shoes, water etc)
- Dancers are to wait outside either in-vehicle or lined up 6ft apart until the class start time or garage door is opened by the teacher. At that time dancers can enter the room and place their belongings in a designated spot.
- Dancers must bring a mask to wear when arriving/leaving, walking in the halls/common areas or going to the bathroom. Face masks may be removed during physical activity and when distancing can be maintained.
- Exiting the building when finished class, dancers will leave their studio room either through the garage doors they came into (ages 9 & older) OR exit through the lobby to be picked up by 1 parent/guardian (ages 8 & under).
- Parent/Guardians are only permitted into the lobby area for pick up or for any brief questions/payments at the front desk. Our lobby is not open for waiting purposes at this time.
- Vaccination update- proof of vaccination is not required based on provincial regulations.
- Frequent cleaning of all areas of the dance studio, bathrooms, and common areas will take place by POG staff.
- To aid in the flow of traffic, please use the north entrance(closer to Hazeldean) as the entrance into our lot and the south driveway(closer to Abbott) as the exit out of our lot. Directrional signage has been posted. Please drive cautiously around buildings.