COVID-19 Policies and Safety Protocols
Current Covid-19 Protocols & Guidelines
If the participant is showing 2 or more of the following symptoms for no other underlying reason(seasonal allergies etc): Fever or signs of a fever(such as chills), new cough or worsening chronic enough, sore throat, headache, runny nose, new onset of fatigue, new onset of muscle pain, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell, then the participant is asked to NOT ATTEND CLASS. Anyone showing signs of illness will not be permitted into the class.
- Dancers are to be dropped off at the garage door entrance for the studio where they are taking their class.
- Dancers are to only bring a small bag of what they need for their class(shoes, water etc)
- Dancers are to wait outside either in-vehicle or lined up 6ft apart until the class start time or garage door is opened by the teacher. At that time dancers can enter the room and place their belongings in a designated spot.
- Dancers will be asked to sanitize their hands.
- Dancers will then choose a 6ftx6ft square and will remain in that area for the duration of their class. If the teacher requires them to dance outside of their space(ie across the floor, on acro mats, etc) teachers will ensure dancers continue to remain 6ft apart.
- Dancers must bring a mask to wear when arriving/leaving, walking in the halls/common areas or going to the bathroom. Face masks are not required during physical activity. Masks are encouraged to be worn during class but use judgement to take off or lower to allow for better breathing when distanced and most active.
- Teachers will wear a mask at all times.
- Exiting the building when finished class, dancers will leave their studio room either through the garage doors they came into (ages 9 & older) OR exit through the lobby to be picked up by 1 parent/guardian (ages 8 & under).
- Frequent cleaning of all areas of the dance studio, bathrooms, and common areas will take place by POG staff.
- To aid in the flow of traffic, please use the norht entrance(closer to Hazeldean) as the entrance into our lot and the south driveway(closer to Abbott) as the exit out of our lot. Directrional signage has been posted. Please drive cautiously around buildings.